|Born||May 26, 1976|
Thomas Edinger (born May 26, 1976) is a Danish musician and multi-instrumentalist, best known for playing the saxophone. He has played the saxophone on most of the studio versions of songs by The Midnight and has occasionally performed with them live. According to Tim McEwan, most of the saxophone parts are written in advance for Edinger to perform, however, some of the solos were improvised by Edinger.
Edinger started playing the saxophone at the age of 13, and after a few years received Bikubens Talentpris (now known as the Reumert Prize), a talent prize founded by the former Danish bank Bikuben.
He has played saxophone for many artists, including Lukas Graham, Billy Preston, Andrew Strong, MC Einar, Bobo Moreno, Marie Carmen Koppel, Søs Fenger, Søren Poppe, Søren Sko, Danmarks Underholdningsorkester, Jakob Sveistrup, James Sampson, Nanna, Monique, Morten Remar, Snoop Dogg, STRØM, Medina and Christoffer.
Contributions to songs by The Midnight
- Days of Thunder - saxophone
- Endless Summer - saxophone
- Jason - saxophone
- Vampires - saxophone
- Crockett's Revenge - saxophone
- Shadows - saxophone
- Crystalline - saxophone
- Collateral - saxophone
- River of Darkness - saxophone
- Light Years - saxophone
- Dance With Somebody - saxophone
- Bend - saxophone
- Comet - saxophone
- "Thomas Edinger CV/Resume". Thomas Edinger. April 1, 2022. Archived from the original on April 9, 2022. Retrieved April 10, 2022.
- "Facebook". Facebook. May 31, 2020. Archived from the original on July 9, 2023. Retrieved July 9, 2023.
- "Book den verdenskendte saxofonist Thomas Edinger - Klik og læs Her". MusikDJ. April 1, 2022. Archived from the original on April 9, 2022. Retrieved April 10, 2022.
- "Thomas Edinger | Discography | Discogs". Discogs. April 1, 2010. Archived from the original on April 9, 2022. Retrieved April 10, 2022.